Pixel Park is an online virtual world that allows for users to create their very own virtual avatar and explore the world. It is required that each user reviews this document prior to registering an account for Pixel Park. We encourage users users to check these terms and conditions frequently as they may change without notice. This document determines your rights with regard to the services that are offered by Pixel Park. If you don not agree with the terms and conditions of Pixel Park or any of Pixel Park's services, we encourage you to not use this website or any of Pixel Park's services.
- In this agreement, "you" or "your" means the user of the site. If you are a minor, "you" or "your" includes your parents or legal guardians. "Site", "we", "us", or "our" refers to Pixel Park and www.mypixelpark.com
Description of Services:
- We make various services available on this website including, but not limited to, social chatting, social interaction, gaming, high scores, and other like services. You are responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computerized device, modem, and Internet access (including payment of all fees associated with such access). We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the website, including any of the website’s features, at any time with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right. Any new features that augment or enhance the then-current services on this website shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- In order to take advantage of the site's functions, you will be required to register with us. If you register, you agree to provide us with complete, accurate, and updated information about yourself to the extent such information is asked during the registration process. If you register, you will also agree and adhere Pixel Park Rules. This site has the right to terminate your account in the event that we come to believe that you have provided us with false, misleading, or incomplete information or otherwise attempt to circumvent the registration requirements. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user information and agree to take responsibility for any unauthorized use of such information. In the event that someone else uses or attempts to use your user information without your authorization, you agree to promptly notify us of this fact upon discovery. We have taken extra steps to help prevent accounts from being compromised, and we will continue to update our systems as updates and fixes become available.
- This site and all software and materials associated with this site are provided on an "as is" condition, without warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory. To the fullest extent permissible by law, We disclaim all warranties, express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties about your access and use of the site, including in particular whether you will enjoy free, error-free, and/or uninterrupted access; whether the site is free of viruses, trojans, or other components harmful to your hardware or that will otherwise affect the operation of your hardware; or whether any defects or potentially harmful features on our website will be corrected. We make no warranties concerning the results of the use of this site or its software or the correctness of information provided by this site. No oral or written information or advice by any employee or agent of Pixel Park shall constitute or create an express or implied warranty. Pixel Park and Pixel Park's associates are not responsible for the conduct of any user of this site. The above exclusions apply to you only to the extent allowable by the law of the relevant jurisdiction.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Pixel Park, its officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, information providers, licensors, and licensees and contributors against any and all claims, losses or damages arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right, at the expense of Pixel Park, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification by you. You will use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claims against us.
Statement of Liability:
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, Pixel Park and its officers, directors, employees, and agents are not liable for any injury, personal, business, or otherwise, whether due to negligence, breach of contract, or any other theory, or for damages of any kind including but not limited to compensatory, consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, or special damages resulting from the use of, or the inability to use, this site or any software, materials, or functions provided by or through this site.
Third Party Uses and Functions:
- Any links to other websites that may occur on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you and are provided on an "as is" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We have no control over such websites and do not endorse their content, products, or services. Pixel Park also cautions you of the risks inherent in visiting any website. You take full responsibility for your use of such sites. To the fullest extent permissible by law, This site disclaims all warranties, express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Although this site encourages users to post certain friendly, non-harmful material, you are solely responsible for any and all ideas, data, or anything else ("Postings") posted or otherwise transmitted onto this site through your account. By submitting a Posting, you represent that you are entitled to all rights in the Posting and that the Posting or its submission or use, whether by you or this site in any way conceivable, does not infringe on the rights of any third party. By submitting a Posting, you also grant and represent that you have the power to grant us permission to use, modify, create derivative works from, and disseminate, anywhere in the world, and to grant others the same irrevocable authority to use, modify, create derivative works from, and disseminate, such Posting or any portion thereof. Pixel Park seeks to create a friendly non-hostile environment. Accordingly, we, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to delete, modify, or refuse to post any Posting or any portion thereof that in the opinion of Pixel Park may cause harm in any way to us, any user, or any third party or that violates the terms and conditions of this site.
- We may be required to notify you of certain events, including whether there is any change to these terms and agreements. You agree that such notices become effective upon our posting them on this site or upon notifying you by email or postal service. We are not liable for any failure to notify you due to your failure to provide accurate and updated contact information.
- Copyright (c) 2019 - Pixel Park - All Rights Reserved. For purposes of these terms and conditions, "content" is defined as any information, data, communications, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sounds, and other material and services that can be viewed by users on our website. This includes message boards, chat, and other original content. By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge and agree that all content presented to you on this website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws, and is the sole property of Pixel Park and/or its Affiliates. You are only permitted to use the content as expressly authorized by us or the specific content provider. Except for a single copy made for personal use only, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents or information from this website in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us or the specific content provider, and you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this website. Any unauthorized use of the materials websiteearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other websitelicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Neither we or our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this website will not infringe the rights of third parties. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Pixel Park or its Affiliates. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, and/or the name of Pixel Park or its Affiliates.
Purchases, Billing, and Refund Statement:
- We may revise, change, or update pricing for the products and services we offer. Users of Pixel Park (www.mypixelpark.com) may sign up for one of its various terms of premium membership, such as 1-month, 3-months, 6-months, or 1-year. There are also terms of premium membership that are packaged with virtual currency such as Stars. All recurring premium membership packages automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle unless you specifically cancel membership. If the recurring membership is packaged with virtual currency, the specified amount of virtual currency will automatically get added to the account at the end of each billing cycle unless you specifically cancel membership. To cancel your membership, please contact Pixel Park Billing by sending an email to [email protected] All other memberships automatically end at the expiration of the terms. When a premium membership is cancelled or automatically ends, the in-game Premium-Only items will not be accessible. You can have access to these items again if you renew your Premium Membership. Cancelling your recurring subscription will take effect for the next billing cycle and it will not cancel or reverse any charges that have already posted to your account. If your premium membership is no longer needed, it is the account holder's responsibility to cancel any and all recurring subscriptions on the account. Refunds will not be issued for accounts that have been inaccessible due to violation of our terms and conditions or if the account holder did not utilize our services at their own discretion. We are not responsible for any and all fees charged to you from the issuing bank or financial institution including, but not limited to, overdraft, insufficient funds, credit limit fees, or other miscellaneous fees. All premium membership and virtual currency purchases are non-transferrable and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision within these terms, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of these terms shall remain to the maximum extent permitted by law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement among parties relating to the use of this site and the materials found on this site, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, representations, warranties, communications, and proposals among the parties concerning the subject matter of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be construed to include all notices, policies, disclaimers, and other terms contained on the site.